Digital Analytics Manager
108 West 39th Street 7th Fl Suite # 710 New York, NY 10018
Title: Digital Analytics Manager
Company: Men' s and Women' s Apparel and Accessories Company
Location: New York, NY
Salary: Based on Experience
- Manage all analytical work for company in North America (Canada, US, Mexico) in regards to each country’ s eCommerce webstore
- Partner with the head of eCommerce to ensure business objectives are achieved through constant monitoring of KPIs and constant analysis of the business.
- Maintain and provide all daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reporting from a variety of data sources to coworkers, manager and senior management.
- Lead weekly business review discussions, sharing KPM performance against budget, forecast, to LY
- Be expert on Google Analytics, working closely with global team on proper setup and tracking of site behavior.
- Support reporting on key omni-channel initiatives including but not limited to (1) Buy Online, Pick up in Store; (2) Buy in Store, Ship Online; and (3) Order Online, Ship from Store.
- Provide any and all ad hoc marketing analytical requests to assess performance of key marketing tactics.
- Maintain, create and manage all data segmentation in Google Analytics.
- Responsible for querying CRM database to gain insight into the customer buying and retention cycle.
- Work within CRM database and in collaboration with Global CRM to aggregate and analyze KPI’ s
- Bachelor’ s Degree in accounting, finance or business related field a must
- 4-6 years’ experience as an analyst with 2-4 years in ecommerce analytics
- Expert with the MS Office Suite; Powerpoint and Excel specifically.
- Experience as an administrative user of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), or Coremetrics a must.
- Prior experience is forecasting sales and margin as well as being able to build financial models for analyzing potential future project investments.
- The individual must be a high energy, driven self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), a strong work ethic, and the ability to work under pressure/meet deadlines.
- Extreme attention to detail with an ability to respond to last minute requests and adapt to changes in business trend.
- Ability to work well in a team environment while being able to prioritize and multi-task multiple initiatives
- Prior experience in Retail, specifically luxury or fashion apparel, preferred but not required.
- Experience working within SQL or other database languages a plus
- Google Design studio / Adobe Report Builder experience is a plus