108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Client: Health and Wellness
Location: Greater NYC
Great full-time job opportunity for DevOps Engineer in NYC.
• 7+ years experience with large scale deployments and production support of high capacity mission critical platforms and systems
• 5+ years experience with cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.
• 3 + years Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, RKT, etc)
• Proficiency in one or more of scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.) and common knowledge of Object Oriented coding skills to automate processes
• Expert proficiency with Linux systems based administration and troubleshooting
• Solid knowledge of orchestration and configuration management frameworks (Ansible, Terraform, etc.) and CI/CD principles.
• Thorough understanding of server and network protocols and technologies i.e. DNS, DHCP, VLAN, TCP/IP, NTP, etc.
• General knowledge of storage concepts and protocols in relation to virtualized/cloud environments
• Experience with monitoring and performance analytics tools (Datadog, NewRelic, Loggly, Stackdriver, Prometheus, etc…)
• Support of applications and services written in a variety of programming languages (scala, node.js, java, python, ruby, etc…)
• Experience supporting modern datastore and database platforms and services (Cassandra, Postgresql, RDS, MongoDB, etc…)
• Experience with modern CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI, Circle CI)
Salary: Commensurate on experience
10% Bonus and full benefit package