108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
This diversified platform for artists is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help our Technical Operations team from our Santa Monica office.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a DevOps Engineer grows with us.
We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
You’ ll Report To: Manager, DevOps
What You' ll Be Doing:
- Working closely with engineering teams across multiple business units.
- Helping maintain a healthy hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Helping build and improve infrastructure development workflows.
You’ ll be successful if you are strong on automation and software driven infrastructure. You have a background in UNIX systems administration/development, with experience in building private/public clouds, as well as high performance computing clusters and/or enterprise server farms.
What You Have:
- 5+ years experience as a Sysadmin, Devops and/or Software Engineer.
- Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, .NET, or similar
- Chef experience a plus
- AWS a plus