1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025
Title of Job: Designer
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 1 year contract
- We are looking for an experienced professional to lead creative content design at scale for our Small to Medium Business Audience.
- We create web experiences, print and video collateral, event branding and presentations.
- To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in creating simple yet effective design solutions and a strong passion for visual layout and typography.
- Resume + Portfolio (URL or PDF) w/work experience in the creative/design branding or tech industry.
- Responsibilities will cover wide-array of needs from wireframing (desktop/moible/webapp landing pages), applying visual branding across multiple surfaces, lightweight video editing/motion-graphics animation and create PDFs/Power Point decks.
- They must be able to extend existing brand guidelines. Be able to work independently with cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal communication skills, a thinker with work solid ethic who feels comfortable pitching ideas, and giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfort with managing multiple projects in fast-pace environments, to ship high quality deliverables and quick turn arounds.
- Must appreciate minimal, clean branding.
- 3-5+ years work experience with a relevant bachelors degree
- Preferred: A degree in design (Graphic Design, Web design, Motion-Graphics Design, Visual design, etc) or UI/UX-design
- Expertise in the following programs: Sketch, Prototyping tools (Invision, Proto.IO, Origami, Adobe XD, etc), Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects, etc), Power Point, Video-editing and motion-graphics.