108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Datawarehouse Director
Company: Ed Tech
Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Hands-on team leadership, building and documenting data models and providing easy access to data and insights.
- Create and maintain analytical services and data systems.
- Build out data infrastructure, including ingestion, storage, and analysis at scale, as well as the reporting systems used by internal analysts.
- Function as the primary owner for the technical layer of our data systems, which currently include various items within the AWS and Luigi for ETL framework
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical discipline.
- 5+ years experience in building, developing and documenting data warehouse systems and teams.
- Professional experience with AWS
- Data pipelining and ETL (e.g. Kinesis, Lambda, S3, Luigi)
- Experience with distributed computing platforms (e.g. MapReduce, EMR, Spark), data warehousing (Redshift), reporting systems (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Data Warehouse or BI management expertise