100 Main St , 7th Fl Suite # 710 Tampico, WA 98903
Title: Database Administrator
Location: Tampico, WA (onsite in the office)
- Support the deployment of enterprise applications from the database side, Business Intelligence (BI), including the installation of software and the design, build and maintenance of multiple supporting environments (development, test, and production).
- Responsible for database performance tuning, monitoring, software installs and upgrades, scripting, and physical and logical database design.
- Endorse data standards, system procedures, security policies, and database best practices.
- Take ownership of database-related ad hoc requests, incidents, alerts, escalations, research and respond to resolve in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with user groups, development teams, and ops team to plan and communicate database upgrades/ patches and releases.
- Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures.
- Design, develop, and test backup and recovery procedures along with supporting disaster recovery solutions.
- Perform security and access control on all databases and provide audit reports as required.
- Bachelor' s degree from a four-year college or university
- 3-5 years of experience within Database Administration using the following software applications/tools: Microsoft SQL 2014/2016, Access 2014, MySQL, ASP.NET C#, Visual Studio, PHP, and MS Azure
- Proven experience building and deploying the SQL scripts in multiple environments.
- Experienced in database design, optimization, and tuning.
- Experience with database backup and recovery, including implementing disaster recovery standards.
- Exposure to supporting a 24/7 data dependent global environment.
- Reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL) stored procedures, functions, triggers, and database optimization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics suite, CRM/BI
- Understanding of SOAP, JSON, and 3rd party APIs