Remote , 7th Fl Suite # 710 San Francisco, CA 94303
Title: Data Analyst II
Location: Menlo Park, CA (MUST BE LOCATED AROUND THIS AREA)
Company: Social Media
**NO C2C! Candidates MUST be a US citizen or have a green card**
Perform monthly material liability reconciliation process and waterfall liability signal reporting, analyze variances and driver corrective measures; work with finance/sourcing team on monthly/quarterly on reporting requirements.
Business reporting and trend analysis: the analyst will support sales and inventory reporting for AR/VR inventory operation team, including but not limited to sell-through reporting for key products across channels, inventory reporting for owned inventory and channel inventory.
Prepare weekly business review deck including but not limited to on time fulfillment, inventory status, instock metrics for planning organization; supports deep dive and ad hoc analysis per business needs.
- Drive reporting and modeling of material procurement need for AR/VR products
- Complete monthly liability reconciliation control to ensure actual material purchase in line with approval
- Facilitate finance/accounting monthly/quarterly reporting process for proper disclosure of material liabilities.
- Business reporting and analysis, including but not limited to, sales, inventory, liability, and vendor term tracking.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced SQL and model automation tools (VBA)
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly.
- Ability to work well within cross functional teams, and with internal/external partners
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operations/BI/finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education: BA/BS in Business, Economics, Finance, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent.