1303 E. Joyce Blvd Fayetteville, Arkansas 72702
Title of Job: Data Analyst
Company Description: Leading Global Consumer Product Goods Organization
Location: Seattle, WA
- You will deliver analytic insights in several business domains
- You will optimize store promotion plans leveraging multiple data sources and analytical models.
- Perform financial/marketing/promotion analytics and make recommendations back to key stakeholders.
- Understand when, how, and where to directly use, to adjust, or to estimate Price & Promotion data to fit the business case being studied.
- Leverage data visualization (KNIME, RapidMiner, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.), and analytic tools (R, Python, C++, Java, Scala, etc.) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data.
- Leaders who have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA, or PHD in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Programming/Software Development, Operations Research or Statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Data & Analytics: Syndicated point of sale, (" scanner") household panel data
- Operations Research modeling or specialty area of research
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience in CPG/FMCG or retail sales is preferred but open to other industries with demonstrated track record of business analytics mastery
Salary: Based on Experience