Customer Success Manager
. McLean, VA 22043
Company Description: digital solutions tech startup platform
Location: McLean, VA
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a portfolio for top enterprise customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, product optimization, and retention.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients, understanding their business strategy and KPI' s.
- Deliver next-level results and service while continuously considering creative solutions to improve products and increase adoption.
- Serve as your clients’ advocate internally by liaising with senior leaders across the company including Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Support.
- Maximize value for your clients by influencing decision-makers to implement the product according to best practices and by leveraging our entire suite of services.
- Transform clients into champions by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication, conducting routine performance reporting, strategic planning, and business reviews.
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
- Contribute to the evolution our of process and product through organized and data-driven communication.
- Effectively identify, respond, and resolve integration issues and renewal risk both independently and through collaboration with teammates.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or related field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Strategic Partnership, Business Development, or related area.
- Demonstrated success in fast-based and demanding environments.
- Strong communication skills and high EQ makes you patient, tact, resilient, and equally effective in building consensus and de-escalating conflict.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple relationships while setting priorities and remaining organized.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the capacity to independently build convincing, data-driven proposals.
- Proactive, confident and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a high-performing, fun-loving team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy dose of humility.
- Must live in the DC area with moderate travel required (25%).
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Experience at a fast-paced startup is a plus!
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Based % on Sales
- Stock Equity Opportunities
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Matching %
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays