Customer Services Manager
Capital House 25 Chapel Street London, Greater London NW1 5DH
This is an amazing opportunity to work in the Head Office of an award winning, premium skincare and beauty Brand based in Central London
The main responsibilities of this role are to help develop and drive the customer services proposition for the Brand, supporting the growth of ecommerce and stores in the UK and Ireland.
• Management, coaching and development of the Customer Service team, including accurately forecasting activity to anticipate the optimized team sizing during business peaks.
• Deliver on all Customer Service KPIs, across all channels (NPS, Sales, Emails, Calls, Social Media, and Live Chat), guaranteeing a consistent multi-channel experience.
• Manage chargebacks and reduce online fraud.
• Oversee the management of the Community.
• Improve the customer experience by analysing the voice of the customer to drive change across the business and fostering an environment of Customer centricity.
• Identifying issues and constantly carrying out root-cause analysis, working with teams across the organisation, to resolve issues and improve processes.
• Gain productivity and lower the number of incoming requests through enriching the FAQ library and Customer Service knowledge base.
• Handling escalations as and when required.
Skills required -
Strong experience within Customer Services Management, ideally with Retail experience. Other skills required include -
• Experience in a similar capacity, with an excellent understanding of the customer service offering for a multi-channel business.
• A passion for all things Beauty.
• An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to build a good rapport with customers and communicate effectively with all stake holders.
The company offer an excellent salary / benefit package, including company discount on products, a strong career path and are keen advocates of Corporate Social Responsibility