Customer Service Representative
Menlo Park Menlo Park, CA 94025
We’ re looking for an energetic and highly proactive individual to join our team as our Customer Operations Specialist.
Your core responsibilities:
- Daily order packaging, fulfillment and order support
- Stock inventory management and creating requisitions for re-stocking
- Handling inbound customer and/or vendor inquiries (through email primarily)
- Exception handling with customers and/or vendors over emails or phone (if applicable)
- Being an integral part of customer success team, working on customers’ postorder journey
- You MUST be driven and highly motivated to work in an unstructured environment
- Known to be a rockstar for getting things done, very organized and resourceful
- You MUST be fast paced yet detail oriented
- Very comfortable speaking with our vendors/customers over phone and email
- Great interpersonal skills and absolutely enjoy collaborating with other team members.
- This role is based in Redwood city and local Bay Area candidates are preferred
- Must have access to your own laptop
- You should have your own car to go to local warehouse (if needed) and order drop offs at USPS
- You should be tech savvy and comfortable with some excel based modeling and using fulfillment management tools.
- We' re a venture backed startup and offer competitive salaries, and equity
- Medical and dental Insurance
- Paid vacation policy and sick days
- Monthly commuter reimbursements
- Mac and accessories
- Employee discounts
- Free snacks, coffee and those rejuvenating herbal teas
- Oh and did we mention team lunches and happy hours
- We' re dog friendly -so bring your cute bundle of joy with you at work.