Creative Project Manager
601 W 26th Street New York, NY 10001
Title of Job: Creative Project Manager
Company: Consumer Product
Location: New York
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with Experience
• Support the design team on projects pertaining to consumer, pharma and medical device solutions.
• Develop project timelines and track project progress.
• Work with project teams to identify and address critical path or road block issues and develop mitigation plans accordingly.
• Identify key integration points to ensure collaboration across multiple activities or capabilities.
• Update and maintain creative project database.
• Collaborate with project team members to plan and execute projects according to those policies and procedures.
• Responsible for communicating project status. Routine communication includes: project meeting minutes, performance-to-project plan, project risks and other project status or details as needed. You will communicate across all levels as you coordinate scheduling, communications and planning with project team, stakeholders, and external vendors.
• Coordinate and manage workshop production, including venue selection, logistics, planning, catering, back-of-house organization and documentation coordination.
• Coordinate research activities, including logistics, scheduling, and planning and documentation coordination.
• Bachelor’ s degree required
• SCRUM certification preferred
• Previous experience working in a creative / design environment highly preferred.
• 5 - 10 years of project management experience
• MUST HAVE GRANT CHART EXPERIENCE