26 Broadway, 3rd Fl New York, NY 10014
Title: Creative Director
Type of Company: Healthy Food CPG Start Up
Location: New York, New York
Our Client is looking for a Creative Director to join a fast growing start-up. Ideally the Creative Director will have Agency experience and want to OWN the vision and mission:
• Content – lead the content strategy and production of a steady stream of engaging digital and print assets to be employed across brand touch points.
• Personality – maintain the visual style, tone, personality, and essence of our brand in all owned channels from packaging design to website, from Instagram feed to highway billboards. Work with digital marketing leads to ensure advertising content is engaging and high performing.
• Copywriting – work to craft, edit, and refine compelling copy that fits the brands voice.
• Campaigns – orchestrate collaborative ideation for all campaigns with key business stakeholders, lead other members of marketing and communications from concept through execution.
• Partnerships – source brand partnerships that reach targeted consumers while elevating the brand by association.
• Management – play a key role in managing external agencies and freelance creators.
• Cross-functional – support misc. design needs across the organization, for events, packaging, sales, et al.
• Growth – Be the creator and catalyst for new initiatives, activations, and concepts.
• General – Research new ideas and channels, stay on top of digital/social trends, and be constantly inspiring the team in how to be authentic.
• 5-10+ years’ experience in creative marketing, with deep understanding of food and/or consumer spaces. Start Up experience
• Abstract thinking, creative, confident, and passionate about delivering a unique and compelling experience.
• Able to strategically design creative that delights but also fulfills business objectives
• Experienced in a wide-range of creative functions, in order to manage resources across videography, photography, art, copywriting, print, collateral, web design, et al.
• Skilled in tools and production software, e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat et al.
• Versatile, with impeccable prioritization, and comfort with ambiguity and competing demands.
• A trailblazer with a manager’ s brain, who thrives on a healthy mix of original problem solving and innovation, daily creation and curation, and big-picture strategy