Creative Design Manager
The Ugly Brown Building 6a, St Pancras Way London, Greater London NW1 0TB
Creative Design Manager – Permanent – London - £ 55k
Looking for a Creative Design Manager to join a leading fashion brand based in London.
As Creative design manager your key focus will be to lead the innovation and development across all print, 3D and digital creative alongside the Head of Creative. You’ re in your element leading, developing the team as you are producing on your own. Either way the end result is producing fun, meaningful creative, polished executions that meet our ‘ quality control’ standards, strong attention to detail, an eye for applying finishing Ted touches and a high level of finessing.
- Manage and train a team of 20 to deliver consistent and efficient deliverables, ensuring they work closely together as a single creative team
- Support business strategy and take the lead on all creative direction
- Responsible for creative elements related to sales tools, retailer merchandising, industry events, website, social media, photo shoots, ad campaign, copywriting, print & digital collateral, company branding and packaging
- Constant research and analysis of market trends, technology and fashion
- Overseeing all manner of projects, managing the artistic direction of the creative team and translating briefs into effective ideas and concepts
- Develop on-board creative strategy, ensuring compelling creative content and artwork is produced for online and offline channels, directing the visuals for the brand
- Ensure brand experience is kept cohesive
- Establish concepts and art direction for external and internal communications
- Concepting for seasonal and campaign look and feels
- Produce multiple design projects and create design solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high energy environment
- Maintain brand continuity across all projects and platforms
- Actively being aware of all areas of design across fashion, trends and lifestyle
- Significant experience working on fashion campaigns, digital marketing and print based projects from initial concept through to final implementation
- Previous digital design experience within a fashion/ lifestyle brand or design agency
- Experience managing a medium sized team
- BA/HND or equivalent in graphic/visual communications.
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Fully conversant in Adobe suit (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise work load efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Highly creative
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Driven and able to work in a spontaneous, fast paced environment
- Outgoing and confident
If you are interested please apply now!