2801 E 46th St Vernon, CA 90058
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position: Creative Copywriter
Duration: Permanent Position
Pay: Depends on experience
Our client in the fashion industry is looking for a Creative Copywriter to join their team. If you’ re looking for an opportunity where you can stretch your creative muscles then apply today!
- Develop new written content for a variety of channels including email, web page, social media channels, and digital ads.
- Write compelling and exciting copy that captures our audience' s attention on all social media platforms, especially Instagram and Twitter.
- Define, develop and curate the Fashion Nova brand across all platforms.
- Work closely with the graphics department and content creation team to make fresh, on trend, innovative material on a daily basis.
- Advise on improving content across all platforms & departments.
- Write descriptions on a daily basis for assigned products.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all copy and retrieve any missing information
- Establish brand consistency in copy that is posted on all communication platforms
- Assist in managing the Copywriting team’ s day to day operations
- Handle projects requiring more specific and detailed copy creation, especially when working with content, editorials and special collections
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing or an equivalent field required
- 4+ years’ experience of copywriting or related communications experience required
- Portfolio of work; containing short and long-form content (e.g. content written for the web, whitepapers, and/or blog postings)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt with quickly changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Work in a productive and effective manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills with a knack for creativity.
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others
- Detail-oriented, organized & dependable.
- An interest/familiarity with fashion & e-commerce.
- A passion for fashion, fun, and working hard!