1501 Broadway Suite 1900 New York, NY 10036
Company: Full-service Live Entertainment Agency
Location: New York, New York
Responsibilities: work with Copy + Content Director and ECD to deliver industry-leading writing that supports a portfolio of award-winning Broadway and live entertainment clients ensuring that a consistent tone is present throughout a campaign, from a client’ s tweets to their Times Square billboard:
- Serve as writer on all copy-driven projects for shows including marketing blurb, taglines, scripts, treatments, and storyboards.
- Work with creative leads in developing a content strategy for clients that accomplishes their marketing goals.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to create engaging material and developing a unique voice for each client, with an emphasis on content for broad social distribution
- Execute video and audio projects, from concept to final edit, under supervision of Copy + Content Director.
- Help develop brand style guides to ensure that a client has a consistent voice across all marketing channels.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments (advertising and Theater) and generate
- new ideas to draw audiences’ attention.
- 3+ years in copywriting and content development, ideally in an agency environment
- An interest in using emerging technologies for creative marketing executions.
- Highly detail-oriented, with exceptional writing and proofing skills
- Experience with video production
- Passion for the New York theater, arts, and culture scene
- A true problem solver who is able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions
- Late night, early morning and weekend work will be required at times
Salary: commensurate with experience