900 S. Pavillion Center Drive Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
JBCconnect Client: Agency
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Social & Web Copywriting: 50%
- Concepting: 50%
- Can brainstorm first of its kind creative that inspires and motivates, including, but not limited to: large-scale campaign ideas, specific executions for websites, apps, social media initiatives, broadcast, print, all 360 channels.
- Can mentor and manage junior team members.
- Works well in a team or independent environment.
- Can speak passionately and eloquently about their work.
- Sells creative internally and to clients at the CD’ s or AL’ s request.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Maintains accurate daily time sheets.
- Maintains an appropriate appearance and demeanor with clients and in other professional environments.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be an outstanding performer demonstrating selfless leadership, showing initiative, and fostering environments that yield quality of individual and team performance.
- Represents the agency at functions of creative/professional/civic organizations.
- Four - six years in a creative agency environment.
- Must understand the creative process, from conception to execution.
- Must understand digital creative needs as well as traditional. That means an understanding of all social platforms, experiential, experimental tech, VR, AR, video content, broadcast, etc. and how they all fit together to help tell a larger story on behalf of a brand.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Must be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking.
- Must have a need to be learning and growing daily.
- Must take feedback and guidance well.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Must have an online portfolio that demonstrates exceptional copywriting, with big-picture thinking.