1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Large Social Tech
Menlo Park, CA
- Concept and write advertising and marketing materials, including web
(mobile and desktop), email, ads, video ads, print and more.
- Participate in brainstorms and design thinking sessions to create concepts for marketing campaigns.
- Proofread and edit copy from other marketing managers and copywriters.
- Periodically review existing materials and propose updates.
- Work with a marketing manager to present strategies, concepts and creative ideas across the organization.
- Elevate the overall team’ s skills and expertise by sharing industry knowledge and best practices.
- 5+ years experience writing advertising, brand or marketing content.
- The ability to write in clear, concise prose for a non-technical, inexperienced small business audience.
- Experience running and/or participating in brainstorms and design thinking ideation sessions.
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch.
- Comfort taking feedback and input and coming up with solutions that
maintain the integrity of the ideas.
- Ability to consider and weigh content strategies, landing page optimization, product needs and more when writing marketing content.
- Ability to independently and proactively seek out answers and unblock
- Strong process and project management skills with successful experience influencing and working on cross-functional teams
- Familiarity or first-hand experience with small business challenges and needs.