925 4th Ave. Seattle, WA 98104
Title: Copywriter (Social)
Company: Full-service Marketing Agency
Location: Seattle, Washington
- Marketing Social agency is seeking a quick-witted writer to craft copy across various channels for social campaigns.
- You have experience with creative concepts and are an idea person.
- You have all of the feels about proper semicolon usage.
- You should swoon over a well-chosen adjective. You have a stance on the Oxford comma.
- You’ ve been editing this paragraph in your mind as you read it.
- Writing and editing copy for social media channels in the distinct and unique voices of our clients
- Managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Concepting and collaborating with the creative team on projects, which can include digital, social, branding, TV/video, product design + more
- Working in a team environment to execute projects effectively and efficiently
- Communicating big ideas in a way that sells them to our client
- 2+ years of agency-side experience writing and editing copy for 360 campaigns
- Experience writing copy for social channels is a must
- Ability to translate big picture ideas through short-form content
- A knack for picking up different editorial voices, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innate curiosity
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Salary: Commensurate with experience