Copy + Content Manager
1501 Broadway - Suite 1900 New York, New York 10036
Title: Copy + Content Manager
Company: Full-Service Live Entertainment Advertising Agency
Location: New York, New York
- Work with the ECD to develop industry-leading copy with a unique voice and an emphasis on smart, thoughtful, strategic, clever, funny copywriting. as well as taglines, product descriptions, etc.
- content for social distribution, that supports a roster award-winning live entertainment clients:
- Serve as the lead writer on all copy-driven projects including marketing blurb,
- taglines, scripts, treatments, and storyboards.
- Develop a content strategy for clients that accomplishes their marketing goals.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to create engaging material for broad
- Oversee video projects, from concept to final edit.
- Create brand style guides to ensure that a client has a consistent voice across all marketing channels.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments (advertising and Theater) and generate
- new ideas to draw audience’ s attention.
- 3+ years in copywriting in an ad agency environment.
- An interest in using emerging technologies for creative marketing executions.
- Highly detail-oriented, with exceptional writing and proofing skills.
- Experience with video production.
- Passion for the New York theater, arts, and culture scene.
- A true problem solver who is able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions.
- Ability to work late nights, early mornings and weekends as required
Salary: commensurate with experience