Contract Art QC Coordinator
5808 Sunset Boulevard, 496 Los Angeles, CA 90028
Employment type: 4-5 month contract, full-time hours (schedule may vary)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Global streaming service
The Artwork QC Contractor will QC artwork for the Product Creative team. With direction from the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will utilize Google Docs and Sheets, Excel, and proprietary asset management workflow tools to create tracking reports for a variety of artwork and localization projects, daily maintenance of these, reporting on progress to the Project Manager. The Artwork QC' er is responsible for both the technical and creative quality assurance of all of the artwork assets received for these projects.
Additional responsibilities for this role can vary, including: ad-hoc research, one-off projects as requested, and large-scale quality assurance review of artwork assets.
The ideal Artwork QC' er candidate is self-reliant, responsible, and thrives in an environment that relies on their self-discipline and ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. They are extremely detail-oriented and strong communicators who respond well in a fast-paced team that is at the forefront of innovation and creating the optimal user experience.
- Sharp editorial eye for content promotional assets such as photography and video clips.
- Previous experience with operational workflows that require managing and tracking documentation via Excel, Google Docs/Sheets or other databases.
- A team player and communicator with a calm demeanor to deal with last-second requests and projects
- Superior project management, organizational, problem-solving, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for film and television of all genres and types.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Microsoft Office (focus in Excel) and Adobe Design Suite (focus in Photoshop, Bridge and In-Design).
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a marketing support role in a home entertainment or studio environment.