900 S. Pavillion Center Drive Las Vegas, NV 89144
Title: Content Writer
Company: Well-known advertising agency
Location: Las Vegas
The Content Writer is a both a lover of words and a keeper of memes. The Content Writer is a mix of a social media community manager and journalist who can create best-in-class content for strategy-driven social media and web campaigns.
- Execute content and social strategies for various agency clients
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily digital content pieces, including but not limited to blogs, social posts, video annotations, etc.
- Moderate user-generated and external content for engagement opportunities and form smart, immediate responses to appropriate brand-related conversations
- Develop and refine content-focused social media marketing resources and guides
- Be a thought-leader on emerging content trends across social platforms
- As necessary, participate in client calls to ensure understanding of business objectives and conversion goals for content marketing initiatives
- Edit or ghost-write industry articles, opinion editorials or other external copy for client executives and management teams.
At least 2-4 years’ experience in journalism or communications.
Bachelor’ s Degree in journalism and communications or similar required.
Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and brainstorming skills.
Must be highly organized and always meet deadlines while working on multiple projects concurrently.
Proven passion for, and expert in, social media and digital content.
Have a basic understanding of SEO principles and writing.
Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues with little initial information or direction and with varying degrees of ambiguity.
Photography skills and basic web design and user experience preferred.