6255 Sunset Blvd Hollywood, CA 90028
Company: Online Media company
Role: Content Manager, Personal Finance
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Compensation: Competitive + Equity + Annual Bonus + 401k Match
Perks: Best Place to Work company! Dog friendly, GREAT benefits, generous vacation plan, commuter benefits & paid parking.
Description: The Content Manager will lead the execution of building out and maintaining a content library & community around personal finance - credit cards, banking, etc to help consumers find the right cards and financial products for their specific needs. The job also entails being the editorial point person for the sales and BD teams, and working with them on developing content packages they can sell to brands.
You will work alongside in-house and freelance editors in a creative capacity, participating in planning and pitch meetings for all editorial verticals the company' s blog covers.
The Content Team’ s main objective is to bring new users/audience to company via engaging and informative articles surrounding the topics of personal finance.
- Basic HTML knowledge and a background using WordPress as a CMS.
- Degreed in Journalism, Communication or related field.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Adobe or Google Analytics. You know how to look at traffic data and slice it by referrer, date ranges and compare YoY trends.
- Experience working in Excel to dissect and analyze data using pivot tables.
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing.