3542 Hayden Ave. Culver City, CA 90232
Job Title: Strategist
Company: Entertainment and Brand Agency
Location: West Side
Salary: $115k-$125k DOE
Our client, an award winning premier entertainment and brand agency for motion picture, streaming OTT content and brand partnerships is looking for a Communications Strategist to join their Strategy/Audience Insights team. In this role, you will be central to audience research and campaign strategy for both our entertainment and brand clients, working closely with the creative and editorial teams and helping shape the new insights practice. The ideal candidate has a high interest in culture, an entrepreneurial outlook, flexibility in how to work with different teams and the ability to tell data- and insight-driven stories in presentations.
- Ability to develop briefs and partner with our Editorial and Creative teams through the strategic and concepting process
- Developing campaign architectures and messaging strategy for both entertainment and brand clients
- Working with Analyst and data partners to find data-driven and culturally relevant insights
- High quality writing and storytelling ability
- Writing POVs on culture and trends for clients and external marketing
- Concepting Media Opportunities when appropriate
- Write POVs on Culture and Trends
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a team.
- 3-5 years professional experience in Comms Planning, preferably with experience in digital or interactive strategy.
- Meticulous, collaborative, patient, level headed, able to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Experience with audience research and social listening tools like Simmons, YouGov, Helixa and Sysomos a plus