Client Success Manager
15 Bishopsgate London, Greater London EC2N 3AR
This international Client is the global leader in multi-channel personalisation for the world’ s leading brands. The platform is used by several of the world’ s leading retail brands to improve the online customer experience and accelerate revenue growth through personalisation - clients include, John Lewis, Next, Waitrose, JD Williams, Boohoo as well as others...
The Client Success Manager will provide governance advice, adoption recommendations, and risk identification and mitigation, as well as running the renewal process. Ultimately, the Client Success Manager will ensure client satisfaction through driving adoption, value and ROI. The Client Success Manager is a true client advocate, the client’ s primary contact and the person ultimately responsible for client experience and retention. In short, the Client Success Manager is the owner of the entire client relationship post-sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the clients that make up their individual book of business
- Collaborate with the client and the internal account team to develop and drive strategic programme plans and roadmap
- Accountable for ensuring timely renewals by owning the commercial relationship end to end, including forecasting, negotiation and execution of contracts.
- Clearly and proactively communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives and ROI goals to internal and external stakeholders.
- Navigate among the key players at the client' s organisation to understand their needs and how our capabilities align and solve problems
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- Manage high severity requests or issue escalations as needed, coordinating with appropriate internal and external points of contact
- Provide regular account reviews to highlight key results, metric analysis, demonstrated value and emphasize the ROI, as well as recommend process/procedure changes to better utilise services
- In collaboration with the Sales Team, identify additional opportunities for business growth and support the upsell process
- Coordinate cross functional resources for client facing meetings and/or calls
- Significant experience (5+ years) in Account and Relationship Manager type roles in a professional services organisation
- Experience of leading contractual negotiations for renewals with clients
- Ability to guide and manage complex client relationships, set reasonable expectations and manage deliverables against said expectations
- Ability to manage multiple open projects at any point in time, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
- Self starter and is able to take a creative approach to solving business problems
- Ability to constructively advocate on behalf of the client
- Ability to work with legal, product, sales and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Passion for driving client success, technology and innovation
- Superior written and verbal communication (client and internal), presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of eCommerce or Digital Marketing is preferred
- 30-40% travel required predominantly within the UK and some in Europe
Salary £ 65k