Cisco UC Collaboration Engineer
1290 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York 10020
Job Title: Cisco UC Collaboration Engineer
Company: Leading IT Services Provider
Location: New York, NY (Candidates must be local)
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Start date: ASAP
The Cisco UC Collaboration Engineer is responsible for providing post-sales maintenance and support of IP telephony implementations. This includes documentation, troubleshooting and testing of core IP telephony deployments, ongoing management and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Systems, including CallManager/Unified Communications Manager 6.x through 9.x, Unity Server, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express and Enterprise
- Creates documentation for customer and internal networks.
- Management and troubleshooting of Cisco Analog and Digital voice gateways and devices, including ISR' s, VG224' s, CUBE as well as Cisco IP phone provisioning
- Supports Sales team by providing technical knowledge to clients and potential clients. Provides support in both pre- and post-sale by attending presentations, product demonstrations, and installations/implementations.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues that are escalated by the Network Operations Center (NOC) team, in support of clients
- Knowledge of system levels configuration to include but not limited to; call routing, dialing plans etc.
- Effectively communicates issues, concerns and recommendations regarding network health to clients
- 5-7 years of experience working with Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager 6.x through 9.x
- Unity Server and Unity Connection
- Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express, SRST
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateways, SIP/H.323/MGCP & ISDN PRI troubleshooting
- 3-5 years of experience working with traditional IP Networking Unity Server and Unity Connection
- Understanding of network operations at Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Understanding of major routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)
- Understanding of fundamental network technologies (VPNs, NAT, etc.)
- Understanding of Quality of service (QOS) Mechanisms
- Cisco Unified Presence & Mobility Manager, Cisco Unified Attendant Console
- Bachelor' s degree preferred in Computer Science or related field.
- CCNA - Voice
**Candidates should be CCNP Collaboration or CCNA Collaboration Certified