Channel Marketing Manager
150 Spear Street #400 San Francisco, California 94105
Title of Job: Channel Marketing Manager
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with a healthcare provider.
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you a process-oriented, data-driven, master of excellent execution looking for a high-impact role that will help our clients end-users better engage with their health and wellbeing? Then the User Engagement team’ s Channels Manager role could be for you.
- Own the execution of major marketing channels
- focusing on digital (includes SEM, display, retargeting, social, referral, SMS, push, app-store ads; note: excludes email).
- Work closely with key Product, CX and User Engagement team members to test new media and channel tactics within a strategic channel framework.
- Partner closely with User Engagement team members to support campaign development and execution efforts to meet key team goals and KPIs.
- Help prepare presentations showcasing insights and recommendations supported by data
- 5 years digital marketing experience, with expertise in the management of digital channels and tactics (SEM, display, retargeting, social, referrals, SMS, push). Healthcare experience nice to have, but not required
- Fluent in digital marketing and user engagement KPIs (CTR, conversion rate, unique visitors, CPA etc.) and how to optimize channel efforts based on performance according to these metrics
- Experience with marketing analytics programs, such as Google Analytics and MixPanel
- Consummate team player: proven ability to form productive working relationships within an evolving organization
- Positive and collaborative personality, self-starter, with a commitment to excellence and a drive for optimization. Has demonstrated a maniacal attention to detail.
- Passionate about empowering our clients users and reaching them more effectively
- Bachelor' s degree