Campaign & Client Services Manager - Mobile Advertising Technology
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Campaign & Client Services Manager - Mobile Advertising Technology
Company: Premium Mobile Buying Solutions Company
Location: New York, New York
Responsibilities: highly organized digital client services manager passionate about advertising technology and digital/mobile media will work in partnership with an Ad Sales Director to create strategic solutions for clients and advise on best practices/creative execution to meet clients’ business objectives:
- Develop all media plans for assigned accounts for all RFPs
- Develop and craft proposal and presentations for premium clients that deliver program opportunities with a compelling strategic marketing approach.
- Lead all preparation for campaign activation
- Oversee all campaign management processes including asset delivery/production, campaign timelines, creative strategy, timelines, weekly reporting, post campaign analysis, etc.
- Primary point of contact alongside the Sales Director for all client communication post-sale
- Ensure brand safety for all clients
- Partner with sales, creative, publishing, ad ops and analytics teams
- Develop strong relationships with clients/media agencies and their creative agencies
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, media and/or advertising; prior experience at an ad tech company and/or digital publisher is a plus!
- Luxury experience a plus!
- Strong interest in mobile advertising and familiarity of the landscape
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start up
- Skilled at working collaboratively across varying departments
- Team player with a strong work ethic
Salary: commensurate with experience