CRM and RETENTION MARKETING MANAGER
West Side New York, NY 10018
Title: CRM & RETENTION MARKETING MANAGER
Company: Established, digitally-centric, multi-category fashion brand.
Location: Midtown, NYC
· Develop and implement programs for customer on-boarding, lifecycle management, and lapsed initiatives
· Manage customer journey map to orchestrate planned CRM-driven activities
· Collaborate with the team to guide email strategy, segmentation and testing to improve CRM metrics & sales targets
· Partner with the brand/creative team and merchandising team to develop compelling emails that drive key brand moments and products
· Track customer behavior and lifecycle with the brand; use learnings to develop communication strategies to maximize engagement and loyalty
· Develop strategies to tap into highly engaged customers to further drive retention, increased purchase frequency, cross category purchases, and ROI
· Use campaign history and other consumer insight to create appropriate segments for targeting and analysis
· Develop measurement and analysis guidelines, giving framework for success, based on customer metrics as well as brand strategy
· Manage CRM calendar tracking activity side by side vs. LY
· Be accountable for delivering against business goals and objectives including sales, orders, AOV, and traffic/sessions
· Achieve strategic and operational business goals for Consumer Direct to deliver e-commerce revenue, increase customer loyalty, and drive in-store traffic
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 4+ years of online marketing and CRM experience
- Experience using analytics tools and excel with the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- High level understanding of online marketing reporting and analytics
- Computer – strong skills in Microsoft Office products.