Business Community Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025
Title of Job: Business Community Manager
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 12 month contract
- Moderate the She Means Business group and encourage conversation.
- Develop a content calendar alongside marketing manager.
- Be able to design beautiful content (text, image and video) that is aligned with the She Means Business brand guidelines.
- Set and implement social media campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Stay up to date on new products and features to be able to communicate back to the group.
- Build relationships with group members and XFN teams
- 3-6 years of proven work experience as a community manager.
- Proven experience creating content. Work samples or portfolio required.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask