108 Parsippany, NJ 07054
Job Title: Healthcare Business Analyst
Location: New Jersey, 07054
Type: Permanent Employee
NO h1b visa/transfer avaialable****************************
Seeking a Business Analyst to work on a variety of Projects related to Heathcare Plan Benefit Management.
The role requires:
2-4 years of experience as Business Analyst working with health plans, PBM (Plan Benefit Management), specialty pharmacy or a department that has worked with prior authorization and claim type of projects in Healthcare business domain.
- As a Functional Business Analyst you will work with other departments to ensure that the customer’ s business requirements are accurately incorporated into the product, in a timely manner.
- Work with account managers and technical lead(s) to gather business requirements from customers. This includes but is not limited to meeting with customer operations to understand and document their current process, gaps and needs.
- Work with technical lead(s) to come up with a solution(s) for the identified gaps. This includes but is not limited to meetings; brainstorming while re-creating scenarios in the application; impact analysis for identified requirements.
- Work with the account manager and customer to get clarifications identified during the design process. Manage Functional Requirements Documentation Process
- Document proposed solution(s) in a functional requirement document (FRD) for the customer and developers to use.
- Participate in follow-up calls regarding the FRD.
- Provide the customer and developers with required updated to the FRD.
- Participate in FRD walk-throughs conducted by the technical leads. Actively identify gaps not addressed in the FRD or missed by the developers.
- Test FRD changes in a test region. Coordinate between account manager, the customer (business operations as well as end-users), technical leads, and other departments in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, and maintenance to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Work on assigned projects with respect to global enhancements.
- Work on document creation for customer and account management use.
- Some overnight travel to customer sites is required (up to 2 times per year).
- Bachelor' s Degree required.