5505 W Parmer Lane, Building 3 Austin, TX 78727
8 month contract on-site in Austin, TX
As a business analyst for our Consumer Sales Training team, you’ ll help our planners, instructional designers, and management understand the impact of the training we deliver and provide recommendations for how to make it even better.
You’ ll help transform our sales partners into advocates with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to provide a fantastic experience for our customers.
• Collaborate with instructional design, production, and reporting teams to define data collection requirements and implementation plan from beginning to end
• Manage data collection projects to a schedule and by priority, and analyze results for insights
• Build visualizations that illustrate key insights appropriate for content creators, operational and program managers, and senior management
• Familiarity with reporting systems, including how to build and run reports— Business Intelligence and SAP skills are a bonus
• Ability to visualize key data findings in visualization tools such as Tableau and Keynote
• Ability to build working relationships across functions, relying on partner teams’ expertise
• Ability to perform statistical analysis and present findings in a business context
• Strong writing, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in business, statistics, information management, math, psychology, economics, or a related discipline