Brand Actions and Events Mgr
201 11th St San Francisco, CA 94103
San Francisco, CA
About the role:
The Brand Actions & Events Manager will be part of the core Go To Market team. This leader will design, develop and execute Brand Actions and Events which are consistent with our brand’ s purpose, mission, and equity. These actions and events will be designed to establish ownership of key brand equity pillars. Done well, we will create brand actions and events which earn us massive love from the residents and regulators in the communities in which we do business. This will in turn translate into brand trial, habit formation and ultimately business value.
The Brand is expected to grow to become a leading consumer brand globally over the next decade. We expect rapid growth and development of the brand for years to come. We intend to build a team of passionate brand builders who want to learn, grow, and develop their marketing careers in what we hope will become the bell weather for marketing and advertising in Silicon Valley. Our goal is to enable our team to grow into larger roles and gain broader exposure to a variety of marketing disciplines which prepares our team members to become the marketing leaders of the next decade.
This role reports to the Go To Market Team Leader and is part of the Marketing Organization which is led by our Chief Marketing Officer.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design and develop the brand actions and events which reinforce our values and beliefs in the minds of our stakeholders. As a brand we believe actions come before words and we will be a much more authentic and genuine brand if we spend more time “ doing” and less time “ talking” as a brand.
- Gain alignment to the budgets required to execute our actions and events in market. This needs to be done in the context of our overall marketing mix.
- Source, qualify, and lead the agencies, vendors, and partners required to execute our actions in market.
- Define and gain alignment to quantifiable success criteria for our efforts. Lead the analysis, learning and adjustment to our plans based on in market feedback and business results.
- Ensure we project manage and deliver our efforts on time, with excellence, and safely for all our stakeholders.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- History of leading brand events and brand experiences at scale.
- Ability to demonstrate leading edge thinking in building purpose driven brands through action.
- Great project management and budget management capability.
- Proven ability to measure ROI and prove the financial efficacy of brand actions and events.
- Proven ability to learn, optimize, and scale proven and successful brand experience programs.
- Ability to translate brand strategy into persuasive execution.
- Ability to develop breakthrough creative concepts that turn heads.
- Great leader of agencies, partners, and vendors.
- Agility and ability to work in fast moving Silicon Valley technology company.
- Ability to work on-site in San Francisco