Blue Cherry Application Support Technician
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Blue Cherry Application Support Technician
Company: High end intimate apparel company
Location: North East NJ
Our client is currently seeking an Application Support specialist with 2 – 3 years of experience working with Blue Cherry and AWS.
- Day to day helpdesk and support
- Document procedures and policies.
- Ticket Routing and escalation.
- Engage with different vendors to resolve issues.
- Scope different technologies which can benefit the company in long run.
- Basic scripting knowledge.
- Troubleshoot ERP application issues.
- Work with different team members on resolving issues and creating processes.
- Willingness to learn and have positive attitude.
- Must have Associate Degree in Computer Information Systems or other computer related field
- Blue Cherry ERP.
- Automated Warehouse System (AWS).
- Solid understating of Active Directory/GPOs, password resets, unlocking user accounts etc.
- Provide both onsite and remote support to users in timely fashion.
- Provisioning mailboxes/User accounts in O365 portal.
- Solid understanding/troubleshooting of level 1 Network and System issues.
- Printer configurations: both thermal label and regular printers.
- RF Scan Gun troubleshooting.
- Managing PC inventory.
- Imaging/Re-imaging of PCs.
- Software deployment.
- Windows patching of both desktop and laptops.
- Completing tasks in given time frame.