Bilingual Web Producer/Writer
2538 Armacost Ave Torrance, CA 90232
Title: Bilingual Web Producer/Writer
Location: South Bay(Los Angeles, CA)
Our client is looking for a exceptional researcher and engaging writer, with experience in delivering information to consumers in compelling formats (namely video). You will create, manage and update multimedia content for websites, social media, and other digital products for there legal brands.
- Produce creative, mobile, and social-driven content that people will like and share across our platforms
- Generate ideas for, and experiment with, new formats and content types
- Assist with full scope of production including research, booking, pre-interviewing
- Gather visual elements and assist with editing for segment production
- Work closely with editorial team to produce original content for distribution across properties
- Strategically research concepts and sourced content
- Contribute in pitch meetings for daily stories and towards our creative calendar
- Find talent and outsource when needed
- Proficient fluency and writing ability in English. Fluency in Spanish a nice to have and must have an intimate understanding of Latino culture.
- Previous experience working in the fast-paced world of editorial production for corporate websites and accounts in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and emerging channels
- Excellent project management and organization skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight and demanding deadlines
- Strong understanding of the internet and a passionate user of digital technologies with high levels of interest and curiosity about the evolution of branded video content
- Proven multitasking and problem-solving skills with the ability to adjust quickly
- Producing/editing video and formatting across all social media platforms
- Writing (and copy editing) attention getting, engaging copy for social posts
- syndication via social channels, website, and media relationships
- 3-5 years’ experience. Agency preferred, not required.
- Experience in Legal/Financial space preferred, not required.