Back-End PHP Developer
2 East 42nd Street New York, New York 10017
Title: Back-End PHP Developer
- Create in-house web applications.
- Bug fix, QA, problem solve.
- Maintain, update, and improve existing company websites.
- Implement websites, landing pages, and applications from concept through deployment, with a responsive, mobile-first approach.
- Working closely with other team members in the development team.
- Integrate and improve custom back-end reporting systems.
- Set up repositories, source control.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in a development role
- Object Oriented PHP (3+ years of experience).
- Must have experience working with a modern PHP Framework
- Previous experience with source control is a plus
- Previous experience with agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- Experience working with internal and third party APIs (REST, SOAP, JSON, OAUTH).
- Knowledge of CMS & CRM systems.
- Experience working with Relational Databases, queries and normalization. PostgreSQL preferred.
- Ability to write clean, scalable/modular code through source control. GIT required.
- Ability to follow directions and adheres to timelines and project plans.
- Good communication skills, ability to mentor and work collaboratively.
Salary- Commensurate with experience