BI/Data Visualization Designer
13701 Independence Pkwy Fort Worth, TX 76177
Title: BI/Data Visualization Designer
Type of Company: Global Financials Product Company
Location: Fort Worth, TX (Candidates MUST be local to the DWF area)
Start Date: June 2018, 6 months (possible extension)
Rate: Commensurate with experience
As a data visualization designer/developer in this role must be able to understand DBMS, system reporting, etc.
• Qlikview development, design and web deployment.
• Data modeling and architecture at scale.
• UIX design, including graphic design and UI integration with large data-sets.
• Fundamental understanding of the Hadoop Data Lake
• Engage with vendor, application and system resources to plan for configuration, performance and capacity requirements for a variety of systems
• Assistance with execution of projects related to areas of responsibility
• Bachelor’ s Degree or related degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience with Qlikview or Tableau visualization products required.
• General experience with SQL and database management principles.
• Experience with security methodologies and datasets
• Experience with automated script scheduling and various automation tools
• Ability to analyze requirements delivered by system and application administrators and develop a management strategy
• Ability to mine authoritative data from various sources and formulate valuable analysis
• Ability to efficiently prioritize and organize competing work demands
• Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills