Audio Video Technician
30 Rockefeller Plaza New York, New York 10112
Job Title: Audio Video Conference Technician
Company: Broadcast Media
Location: New York, NY
Length: 12 months’ plus
The Audio Video Support department is seeking an IT/ Audio Video Conferencing Technician. The selected candidate will support day-to-day video conferencing and help plan, develop, and implement our company’ s in-house video conferencing systems and Telepresence systems. Partner with senior members the Special Support Team to ensure all corporate video conferencing is operating at optimal levels at all times.
- Support audio and video conferencing and Telepresence meetings throughout the environment.
- Provide technical support and problem resolution for video conferencing equipment and escalate as needed.
- Provide desktop support to computers that are brought in to the video conference environment.
- Provide pro-active maintenance of the AV equipment in conference rooms (Preventive Maintenance bi-weekly)
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve and enhance video conferencing services to internal and external customers.
- Support IP and Cisco Telepresence System.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and occasional weekends
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience supporting AV equipment, Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, Tandburg video conferencing devices
- Creston DMD-D-4K Certified
- Windows and Mac platforms, with knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and LAN/WAN topologies is a plus
- Knowledge of DVD, Blu-Ray, DVR and other multimedia equipment’ s.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting PC issues
- Knowledge of live video and audio production equipment a plus
- Knowledge of Digital signage
- Able to effectively communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to work effectively as part of a project / program team and foster team cooperation.