2660 W. Olive Ave Burbank, CA 91505
Job Title: Producer - Game Marketing
Company: Advertising Agency
Location: Los Angeles, Remote
Our client, a leader in gaming and entertainment advertising is looking for a Producer to join their team. In this role, you will liason with internal teams to orchestrate the successful execution of complex interactive projects from initial research and strategy through development, delivery and analysis. You will be responsible for the delivery of products are on time and match our high internal quality parameters. This fun part - your knowledge of gaming and your love for pop culture.
Other responsibilities include
- Ability to manage multiple mid-to-large scale projects at a time.
- Maintain project plans, including schedules and milestones, and staying on track with approved SOW/brief and client requests.
- Great team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Recognize potential issues and problems, know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible
- Participate in brainstorms by bringing unique content
- Honor our commitment to maintain a diverse and inclusive environment embracing different voices, experiences and perspectives.
- Participate in efforts to further diversify agency staff and create opportunities for underrepresented groups.
- 2-3 years of interactive project management on the AGENCY side.
- MUST have social media experience.
- MUST have experience with Entertainment, Brand and/or Gaming based clients.
- Superior level of independence and efficiency.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of design, social, motion, A/V, and development requirements in the digital and interactive space.
- Successful track record of developing projects from start to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations.
- Must be willing to engage in lengthy conversations about AAA video games!