Assistant Marketing Manager, Paid Search & Social
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Assistant Marketing Manager, Paid Search & Social
Company: Fashion-Forward Retailer
Location: New York, New York
Our client is seeking an experienced Assistant Marketing Manager, who will lead the day-to-day management of their search, social, affiliate, display, and SEO channels.
This person will collaborate closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to set strategy and goals for these channels, and be responsible for seamless and precise execution.
This role will work closely with the ecommerce, retail, brand marketing, commercial and creative teams.
- Ongoing management of digital marketing channels including search, social, affiliate, display, and SEO, which includes directly overseeing agency partners’ implementation of tactical plans and long-term initiatives
- Use ecommerce site goals to set individual channel budgets and KPIs
- Promote responsive budget allocation to effectively support goals (revenue growth, new customer acquisition and retention) across entire marketing mix
- Plan seasonal messaging aligned with the marketing calendar and work closely with creative team to request assets with consumer-focus in mind
- Perform weekly audits of all active campaigns to ensure accuracy and share key launches/wins/learnings with internal stakeholders
- Own weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting of all digital marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for targeting and creative optimization
- Identify opportunities that drive traffic and revenue through net new relationships as well as betas within existing channels— formulate proposals for how they can be implemented and own the integration
- Own product feed management across search and social platforms
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with an agency or retailer
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE leading the execution of SEM, Facebook PPC, Display and Affiliate channels
- Must be Google AdWords Certified
- Direct experience with search and social media campaign management including campaign setup, targeting, testing, and optimization
- Experience managing campaigns to both ROI and branding goals
- Ability to effectively navigate and pull insights from digital marketing dashboards/tools (Adwords, GA, Facebook for Business, Doubleclick)
- Comfort with product feed management across search and social platforms