Assistant Manager, Copywriting + Social Media
401 Broadway, Suite 1412 New York, NY 10012
Title: Assistant Manager, Social Media + Copywriting
Location: New York, NY
Company Description: Innovative, ground breaking direct to consumer skincare brand
What you’ ll do:
- Work alongside communications director to keep the fun & smart perception of the brand
- Understand the brand' s unique selling perceptions and create new communication angles
- Work with Communications Director to determine social content mix & flow, with respect to business goals & annual marketing plan.
- Plan daily Instagram stories that educate, drive blog traffic, and uplift overall traffic to dot com
- Work with Junior Designer to plan photo-shoots for social and/or blog content
- Work with Customer Experience to determine areas of attention for social media messaging
- Work with Partnerships to sculpt messaging that best represents the flavor of unique influencers, while conveying product USPs.
- Work with Performance Marketing Director to measure the effectiveness of social channels
- Draft press releases for various launches and key calendar moments
- Work with the Communications Director and D2W Specialist on all communications pertaining to our direct-to-wholesale channel.
- Idea blog topics based on 360 marketing goals
- Conduct interviews for blog, predominantly via email and also in-person or on the phone, as required.
Ideal candidate will have
- 2+ years experience within a similar role (social media marketing/copy-writing)
- Creative writing skills, (conversational, humorous, engaging & persuasive) to drive sales
- Has an interest in the beauty industry and already has knowledge of trends/competitors/ingredients
- Has an understanding of social trends and can use this to drive different goals forward
- The flexibility to quickly pivot, evolve and work within a young team with a dynamic, fun culture.