5808 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028
JBCconnect Client: Streaming Service
Title: Freelance, Artwork Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, California
Duration: ASAP-Early April
The Product Studio team focuses on the innovation, creation and scaling of promotional image assets that are used within the company experience and help members discover content to watch.
Reporting to the Post Production Specialist, the Artwork Coordinator will be tasked with assisting in the overall tracking of our output, monitoring triggers throughout the production process, QCing bulk assets, and organizing artwork assets for each project. They will provide general support to the Artwork Production team and maximize efficiencies within workflows.
If you possess amazing attention to detail, have strong organizational skills, and pride yourself on helping multiple concurrent projects cross the finish line, this might be the role for you.
- Support the Post Production Specialist for production needs, from conceptual to finishing, for multiple static imagery canvases on-service.
- Facilitate receipt of and track asset availability and timelines
- Manage permissions across multiple platforms for freelancers
- Monitor project statuses and archive tracking
- Create briefing decks for freelancers
- Coordinate kickoffs for upcoming titles
- Assist in assignment of titles and management of production workflow for vendors/ freelancers.
- Measure and track vendor/ freelancer performance to ensure a premium crop of talent.
- 3+ years in a Production Assistant, Coordinator, or Operations role
- 3-5+ years of coordinating in ad agencies, tech, entertainment or production.
- Experience working with project management software - Airtable a huge plus.
- Experience working with creative teams and workflows.
- Experience in general entertainment art production.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Highly organized.
- Great communicator.
- Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables.