Ariba P2P Administrator
108 w 39 New York, New York 10022
Ariba P2P Administrator
The Ariba P2P Platform Administrator is a techno / functional operations role in the Procurement Operations team. This position will play an active role as it relates to the Source-to-Pay tower and reports to the Director, Procurement Operations. The role encompasses implementation, enhancements, changes, and expansion of Ariba P2P. The candidate will be an experienced business analyst / solution architect with a detailed knowledge in Ariba P2P in the hosted Ariba application (Saas) integrated with J.D. Edwards. The Ariba P2P Platform Administrator will work on the implementation and system support after go-live. This will include core administration, configuration and enhancements of the P2P solution to meet our strategic business initiatives as well as working closely with the IT team on the technical solution approach regarding master data interfaces.
- High proficiency with Ariba P2P – Procure to Pay, CIF catalogs set up (internal and external), direct punch out catalogs with suppliers and services procurement.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the following skills (preferably in an on-demand version).
- System Management – Testing and Troubleshooting.
- Master Data Management / Integrations.
- Configuration / Service / Enhancement Requests
- Dashboard Development.
- Scheduled Reporting.
- Workflow Management.
- Benefits tracking.
- Possess the business acumen to understand business issues and determine if the issue can be corrected through Ariba configurations or if the issue must be corrected through IT intervention.
- Experience as a liaison between the users and the IT team; ability to explain business issues and liaise with the IT team when required to correct the issue; experience developing use cases in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Closely align with divisional teams to drive early upstream procurement system penetration (requisition to PO). Develop a complete understanding of divisional teams requirements and provide an appropriate solution to meet the end user’ s needs.
- Takes accountability for working with divisional teams to evaluate their business processes and build a better business model for purchase order (PO) penetration across Regions, Business Units, and expense categories.
- Ability to work with professional services firms to execute an implementation plan with best in class S2P methodologies with emphasis on ensuring the quality of the procurement and sourcing process.
- BS in Business, Finance, Systems or related field strongly preferred. MBA or advanced degree is desirable
- Experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in commercial, business, operations function utilizing Ariba P2P in the role of P2P Core Administrator.
- Procurement base knowledge.
- Ariba P2P integrated faced with JD Edwards. Complete understanding of the interface process between the ERP systems and Ariba.
- Ability to work with professional services firms to provide the best end user experience.
- Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., collaborating, conflict management, consulting, etc.).
- Proven experience in developing customer relationships at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to think about business problems in new ways and clarify key issues in complex situations
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business issues.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to drive change across the enterprise and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to think strategically and improve the long term road map / strategy to support business objectives.
- Team player with experience working with 3rd party partner(s) to drive strategy and execution
- Strong influencing & interpersonal skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen and successfully identify / address ambiguity.