108W 39TH ST., 7TH FLOOR New York, NY 10018
Title: Analytics Consultant
Company: AdTech Agency
Locations include: Chicago, New York, Dallas, San Francisco and LA
*CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZENS OR HAVE GREEN CARD*
Business Management Consulting
- Conduct Client interviews to assess current stake of organizational and operational performance
- Project management and tracking tasks
- Build presentations and client-ready deliverables
- Help formulate hypotheses of potential issues and root-causes
- Conduct analytical or qualitative analysis to support or disprove hypotheses
- Present findings and key insights to Client Management
- Develop project work and help client implementation
- Manipulate and analyze data from a wide variety of corporate databases, including various SQL databases, Access, Excel, plain or formatted text files, Oracle, and no-SQL databases.
- Parse data out of poorly structured XML and invalid HTML documents
- Use regular expressions to extract information from un-structured text documents
- Design and develop data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Understanding of the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes
- Deal with missing data through multiple-imputation or the use of advanced models
- Automate repetitive tasks with scripts
- Manipulate and aggregate data to extract key business insights
- Tell a convincing story to C-level executives
- Present complicated technical findings to a non-technical audience
- Design and implement reporting and visualization for unstructured and structured data sets.
- Apply tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, or Qlikview
- Bachelor’ s degree in mathematics, engineering, statistics, economics, computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of directly related experience.
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SQL.