Administrative Assistant- Information Technology
60 Columbus Circle New York, New York 10023
Title: Administrative Assistant -Information Technology
Type of Company- Global Real Estate
Location: New York, New York
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
- Provide general administrative duties including phone, email, mail, filing systems, and technical/equipment support.
- Act as the Executive’ s gatekeeper and primary point of contact.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word as the individual will be responsible for putting together presentations and updating spreadsheets as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Heavy calendar management utilizing Microsoft Outlook for 4 senior executives.
- Manage and coordinate meeting and travel schedules.
- Participate in meetings, track assigned tasks/projects and follow up on them.
- Process expenses, invoices and reconciliations.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant administrative assistant experience.
- Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience working in a corporate environment is highly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree required