Ad Operations Analyst
6255 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, CA 90028
JBC has a client who is looking to expand its ad operations team with the addition of a Advertising Operations Analyst in Hollywood, CA! This team’ s main objective is to maximize advertising revenue while maintaining a great user-experience. They leverage programmatic ad technology to connect with advertisers as well as through direct-sold campaigns.
You will be responsible for reporting and analytics for digital ad revenue, manage ad campaigns using DFP, and build custom reporting for A/B tests. You will also help evaluate new ad partners and technologies and play a significant role in growing our ad revenue through testing and optimization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Setup and optimize ad campaigns using DFP and generate reporting to ensure campaigns hit their KPIs
- Develop reporting from multiple platforms
- Analyze data to identify performance trends and new opportunities
- Conduct and document A/B tests.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- 2+ years of digital advertising experience at publisher, agency, or advertiser.
- Understanding of CPM, CPC, CPA pricing models.
- Proficient with Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.) and able to organize large amounts of data.
- Hands-on experience with DFP and other ad servers.
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Adobe or Google Analytics.
- Experience with A/B testing methods and strategies.