108 West 39th Street Los Angeles, CA 91367
Start Date: 05/01/2020
Estimated End Date: 10/09/2020
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reason: Special Project
- Assists in maintaining financial records and ensuring that financial transactions are properly recorded.
- Ensures the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Compiles financial data to aid more senior accountants in the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
- Assists in analyzing current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
- Work is closely managed.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting a must
- 5 to 7 years of broad general ledger accounting or corporate reporting experience
- Experience with SAP
- Certifications & Licenses: CPA
- Strong Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills required; along with attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the US
- Additional Skills: Excel, financial reports, Hyperion, Joint Venture, Operations, Process Improvements, Contracts, Reconciliations, Balance Sheets, Financial Statements