2032 Broadway Santa Monica, California 90404
A global leading PR Agency focused on Sports and Entertainment is seeking an Account Supervisor to join their team in West Los Angeles area.
Primary responsibilities include:
The Account Supervisor will take responsibility for managing and delivering larger client projects and driving them forward from initial brief to delivery and implementing strategic decisions and discussions. The individual must be able to show understanding of market data and consumer behavior as related to the specific client. He/she must be able to assess creative work and support the creative team in development. The Account Supervisor should be able to articulate and debate ideas confidently and clearly throughout the production process and simultaneously communicating to the client and managing client sign off.
The Account Supervisor should be able to maintain excellent relationships with clients and internal partners. It will be this person’ s responsibility to manage project timelines, consulting clients when necessary, and able to add value to cross-channel conversations with clients. He/she should be knowledgeable about the clients’ business and have a keen eye on marketing strategies as well as understand the different communication channels and models.
Additionally, the Account Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring all finance related matters such as costs and billing approvals and stay within budgets per project.
- Should be a motor sports enthusiast or have experience working with motor sports
- 5+ years experience working in advertising on the creative side
- Thorough understanding of the production process across all channels. Must have experience in planning and executing digital, social and CRM campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven Track record in forming strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com