386 Park Avenue South New York, NY 10016
Title: Account Supervisor
Company: Full-service Advertising Agency
Location: New York, New York
Requirements: this role with will support the Group Account Director and act as client and agency advocate. You will help to manage projects and procedures, develop account plans and long-term strategy, and interface with numerous clients and account team members globally. You will also work collaboratively with other agencies on integrated brand campaigns:
- Initiate, prioritize and lead in the development and implementation of digital marketing-related projects.
- Motivate internal and external resources, build good relationships with various teams and keep them focused on quality deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Development and management of account-related procedures and systems
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Attend and/or run internal, client and vendor meetings
- Possess an understanding of the client' s business and category/proactively identify and resolve client issues
- Assist in the long-term strategic direction of the account
- 4-5 years account management experience at an advertising, digital, CRM/direct or media agency
- Solid grasp of all areas of digital marketing, including a deep knowledge of digital media; mix of strong tech/product + integrated digital exp is ideal
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
- Superb client relationship and management skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PPT and Excel.
- Proactive mindset with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative
- Global account management experience is a plus
Salary: commensurate with experience