36 Discovery, Suite 170 Irvine, CA 92618
JBCconnect is looking for an Event Sales Account Executive that will be responsible for selling booth exhibit and sponsorship sales for a leading beauty industry event services client. This Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining/growing existing customer accounts as well as identifying and closing new business. This will include giving client presentations, attending trade shows and related industry conferences, and follow-up in order to provide superior customer service to customers throughout the event cycle.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achievement of weekly, monthly, event specific and annual sales goals and quotas
- Market and customer research to develop sales pipeline
- Competitor analysis and keeping up with industry trends
- Customer sales support and service for assigned accounts throughout the sales cycle
- Conducts client presentations, attends trade shows and related industry conferences
- Maintains Salesforce.com customer database for accuracy and keeps exceptional notes
- Work with billing to ensure pricing accuracy, contacts customers for overdue payments (collections) and resolves other issues as needed
- Contributes to efficient and effective move-in, show and tear down.
- Provides customer service pre-show and through the event
- Performs additional duties on show site as needed
- Provides support and performs special projects as needed
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 3-5 years sales experience with proven track record or success for trade show or events
- Strong understanding of trade shows and events
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High degree of customer service, organization, and attention to details
- Travel is required (flying and driving)?
Company offers competitive compensation & benefits and development & training opportunities